- This event has passed.
3rd Council District Residents’ Meeting
October 21, 2017 @ 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- how do I effectively report crime;
- what is the difference between a theft, burglary, and robbery;
- how do I request contact from the Police Department after I report a crime;
- when is an arrest made; and
- what is the difference between a misdemeanor and a felony.
Attendees will learn about the arrest and booking process. The meeting will take you from the time an arrest occurs to when the individual appears in front of a judge. We will also discuss the common issues that law enforcement agencies run into in California during that process.
Crime is a growing concern in our District, City, and Country. This Community Meeting will shed light on the intricacies of the criminal justice process and how we as residents can proactively contribute.
- October 21, 2017
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- 5200 E. Eliot Street, Long Beach
5200 E. Eliot Street
Long Beach, CA + Google Map