- Welcome to the Neighborhood
- Join Us for Our Next Community Meeting – September 27
- Open Position for VP Communications
- Cruising Along on a Harbor Port Tour!
- Sweet Meet Greet Brought Neighbors to the Streets
- Community Yard Sale & Historic Lamppost Fundraiser Was a Hit!
- Photos from the Last Community Meeting
- Make Us One of Your Favorites
- Seeking Volunteers
Welcome to the Neighborhood
Bluff Park Historic District is a residential neighborhood in Long Beach, California, and has the distinction of being a historic landmark.
The Bluff Park Neighborhood Association (BPNA) is a volunteer, nonprofit organization established to protect and promote the historic character and integrity of the Bluff Park Historic District and to foster a sense of unity and neighborhood collaboration, community service and goodwill for all of the city.
For more information about the District and the Association, CLICK Here.
Join Us for Our Next Community Meeting – September 27
Wednesday, September 27 @ 7:00 PM at Temple Israel, 269 Loma Avenue
- Engage with Third District Councilwoman Suzie Price and the Association Board Members
- Commemorate our Association’s 45th anniversary and our Historic District’s 35th anniversary
- Create History Through Modern Day Memories, Stories and Legends
- Enjoy an Anniversary Dessert Soirée
Current BPNA Members Will Receive a Special Commemorative Wine Glass at the Meeting.
Anniversaries Like This Are Not To Be Missed!
All who live, own and rent in the Bluff Park Historic District are welcome and invited to participate in our quarterly Community Meetings. The borders of the District run from Ocean to Broadway, and from Loma to Junipero.
- Take a short walk or park on the nearby streets
- Enter the building on Loma Ave through the double doors
- Proceed to the Social Hall
- Plan to arrive early. The meeting will start promptly at 7:00 PM
Open Position for VP Communications
As of July 26, 2017, the BPNA Board of Directors is seeking the position of Vice President of Communications.
This person would help lead the Association’s presence for its print, online and social media outreach.
Are you or someone that you know interested?
Contact us using the form below. Join our fun and dedicated team!
More info is contained within our Bylaws: CLICK Here
Cruising Along on a Harbor Port Tour!
Special thanks to the Port of Long Beach!
View the photos from the fun and informative excursion held on September 9. Click Here to view the gallery.
Post your photos to our Facebook page @BluffPark: Click Here
Sweet Meet Greet Brought Neighbors to the Streets
View the photos from our ever-popular summer event held on August 18. Click Here to view the gallery.
It brought together new and old friends for tasty treats and cordial conversations!
Post your photos from the August 18 event to our Facebook page @BluffPark: Click Here
Community Yard Sale & Historic Lamppost Fundraiser Was a Hit!
Post your photos from the August 5 event to our Facebook page @BluffPark: Click Here
Special thanks to the hard work and generosity of our neighbors Juvie Borges and Jennifer Hirsh.
Photos from the Last Community Meeting
If you missed the meeting, you missed something truly special!
Join us for our next Community Meeting on Wed September 27, 2017.
All those who live, own and rent in the Bluff Park Historic District are welcome and invited to participate in our quarterly Community Meetings. The borders of the District run from Ocean to Broadway, and from Loma to Junipero.
Make Us One of Your Favorites
We want this site to be your go-to resource in the community. Tell us what you would like to see here.
Come back and visit us frequently.
We are seeking volunteers in a variety of different areas. Be a part of your community!
Here are some ways: Website and Facebook updates, newsletters, community watch, neighborhood outreach, block party and other social events, fundraising, membership, preservation, education, and the Historic Lamppost Project.
Let us know of your ideas, interests and skills.